Nanotechnology Research and Application Center
(SUNUM) Orhanli, 34956 Tuzla, Istanbul, Turkey
View Larger Map
Tel: +90 216-483-2441
Fax: +90 216-483-9885
|News: Our article in Diamond & Related Materials has been recognized TOP cited in 2011|
* Probing size-dependent toxicity of nanomaterials by electrical properties.
* Detection and behavior of bacterial cells under electrical environment.
* Probing the cellular stress using bacterial lab on a chip platform.
* Detection of cardiac/cancer diseases biomarkers by electrochemical biosensors for diseases diagnostic application.
* Modification of polymer nanocomposites and nanomaterials by irradiation.
Ph.D. in Physics (Dec. 2008) M. S. University of Boroda, Vadodara, India.
M. Sc. in Physics (2001) Vikram University, India.
B. Sc. (1999) Vikram University, India.
45. Chouhan RS, Niazi JH*, Qureshi A* (2014) Chemical toxicity detection using quantum dot encoded E. coli cells. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 196, 381-387.
46. Chouhan RS, Qureshi A*, Niazi JH* (2014) Quantum dot conjugated S. cerevisiae as smart nanotoxicity indicators for screening toxicity of nanomaterials. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2, 3618-3625.
47. Chouhan, RS, Niazi JH*, and Qureshi A* (2014) Quantum dots conjugated E. coli living cells as fluorescent reporters to detect cytotoxicity of chemicals. Progress in Exergy, Energy, and the Environment. Springer International Publishing, 471-475.
48. Anjum Qureshi,* Ashish Pandey, Raghuraj S. Chouhan, Yasar Gurbuz, and Javed H. Niazi* (2015) Whole-cell based label-free capacitive biosensor for rapid nanosize-dependent toxicity detection. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 67, 100-106.
49. Javed H. Niazi*, Sandeep Kumar Verma, Sarfaraj Niazi and Anjum Qureshi (2015) In vitro HER2 protein-induced affinity dissociation of carbon nanotube-wrapped anti-HER2 aptamers for HER2 protein detection. Analyst, 140, 243-240.
50. Anjum Qureshi*, Gurbuz Y and Javed H. Niazi* (2015) Capacitive aptamer-antibody based sandwich assay for the detection of VEGF cancer biomarker in serum. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 209, 645-651.
51. Raghuraj S. Chouhan, Anjum Qureshi and Javed H. Niazi (2015) Determining the fate of fluorescent quantum dots on surface of engineered budding S. cerevisiae cell molecular landscape. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 69, 26-33.
52. Pandey A, Chouhan RS, Gurbuz Y, Niazi JH* and Qureshi A* (2015) S. cerevisiae whole-cell based capacitive biochip for the detection of toxicity of different forms of carbon nanotubes. Sensors and Actuators B. Chemical, 218, 253-260.
53. Qureshi A*, Gurbuz Y and Niazi JH* (2015) Label-free capacitance based aptasensor platform for the detection of HER2/ErbB2 cancer biomarker in serum. Sensors and Actuators B. Chemical (Just Accepted!)
FOR Complete list of 2007-2015-CLICK HERE!