– Demir, E. and Yesilyurt S., “Rolling, Sliding and Focusing of Magnetic Rigid Spheres”, (In Preparation)
– Demir, E. and Yesilyurt S., “Low Reynolds number swimming of helical structures in circular channels.” Journal of Fluids and Structures 74 (2017): 234-246.
– Üzüşen, D., Demir, E.,Perk, O.Y., Oral, Ö., Ekici, S., Ünel, M., Gözüaçık, D., and Koşar, A., “Assessment of probe-to-specimen distance effect in kidney stone treatment with hydrodynamic cavitation,” ASME Journal of Medical Devices 9.3, doi: 10.1115/1.4030274, 2015.
– Demir, E., İzci, T., Alagöz, A.S., Khudhayer, W.J., Karabacak, T., and Koşar, A., “The effect of nanostructure distribution on subcooled boiling heat transfer enhancement on nanostructured plates integrated into a rectangular channel”, Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering, , 18, pp. 313-328, 2014.
– Demir, E., İzci, T., Alagöz, A.S., Karabacak, T., and Koşar, A., “Effect of silicon nanorod length on horizontal nanostructured plates in pool boiling heat transfer with water,” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 82, pp.111-121, 2014.
– Itah, Z., Oral, O., Perk, O. Y., Sesen, M., Demir, E., Erbil, S., … & Gozuacik, D. (2013). Hydrodynamic cavitation kills prostate cells and ablates benign prostatic hyperplasia tissue. Experimental Biology and Medicine, 1535370213503273.
– Şeşen, M., Demir, E., İzci, T., Khudhayer, W., Karabacak, T., & Koşar, “Jet Impingement Cooling of Nanostructured Plates,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer,59, pp. 414-422, 2013.
– Demir E. and Serhat Yesilyurt, “Rolling, Sliding and Focusing of Magnetically Rotated Rigid Spheres Inside Cylindrical Channels”, Bio-inspired Magnetic Systems Workshop, 9-11 July, 2018, UK.
– Demir E. and Serhat Yesilyurt, “Rolling and Sliding of Spheres Inside Horizontal Channels”, International Conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at Small Scales, 4-8 July, 2018, Japan. (Nominated for Best Student Paper Award, Results TBA)
–Demir E. and Serhat Yesilyurt, “Propulsion by Helical Strips in Circular Channels.” Bulletin of the American Physical Society 61 (2016).
–Demir E. and Serhat Yesilyurt, “Geometric Optimization of Helical Tail Designs to Calibrate Swimming Velocities of Microswimmers.” Bulletin of the American Physical Society 59 (2014).
–Demir, E., Izci, T., Sesen, M., Khudhayer, W., Karabacak, T., and Koşar, A., ” Subcooled Flow Boiling Over Nanostructured Plate Integrated Into a Rectangular Channel,” Proceedings of the ASME 2013 11th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels, ICNMM 11, Sapporo, Japan, June, 2013, ICNMM2013-73154.
– Demir, E., Izci, T., Perk, O.Y., Sesen, M., Khudhayer, W., Karabacak, T., and Kosar, A., ” Multiphase Submerged Jet Impingement Cooling Utilizing Nanostructured Plates,” Proceedings of the ASME 2012 10th International Conference on Nanochannels, Microchannels, and Minichannels, ICNMM 10, Puerto Rico, July, 2012, ICNMM2012-73062.
– Izci, T., Demir, E., Alagoz, A.S., Karabacak, T., and Kosar, A., ” A Compact Pool Boiler Utilizing Nanostructures dor Microscale Cooling Applications ,” Proceedings of 8th ECI International Conference on Boiling and Condensation, ECI 8, Lausanne, Switzerland, June, 2012.
– Sesen, M., Kosar, A., Demir, E., Kurtoglu, E., Kaplan, N., Erk, H.C., Khudhayer, W. and Karabacak, T., “Jet Impingement Cooling of Nanostructured Plates,” ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, Canada, November, 2010, IMECE2010-39055.