Istanbul Policy Center
B.S. Political Science, Middle East Technical University, 1981
M.S. Public Administration, Middle East Technical University, 1983
P.H.D. Political Science, Carleton University, 1991
Bilkent University, Political Sciences, 1994-2002
Koç Univeristy International Relations, 2002-2010
Areas of Interest
- 2008-2010 European Citizenship
- Framework 7 Project
- 2007-2009 Globalization, Europeanization and the political Economy of Anatolia
- TUBİTAK project
- 2004-2005 Civil Society in Turkey
- TUSEV and CIVICUS Joint Project
- 1998-2000 Globalization and Turkey,
- part of the Cultural Globalization Project, directed by Peter Berger, Boston University
- 1992-1994 SSHRC Post-Doctoral Research
- Recent Changes in International Political Economy and Their Impact on North/South Relations.
- 1986-1989 Research Assistant
- Professor Jane Jenson
- Department of Political Science
- Reported on “The State and The Question of Abortion”.
- Reported on “The Welfare State and the Identity of Women”.
- Reported on “Flexible Specialization and Gender Differences”.
- Reported on “Fordism and the Canadian Political Economy”.
- 1986-1987 Research Assistant
- Professor John O’Manique
- Norman Paterson School of International Affairs
- Reported on “The Quality of Life and Development”.