Transportation and Logistics Systems
Metaheuristic Approaches to Large Scale Problems
Published Journal Papers
- Keskin, Merve, Çatay, Bülent, “An adaptive large neighborhood search approach for solving the electric vehicle routing problem” Toklu, Y. Cengiz and Bekdaş, Gabriel (eds.), 15th Workshop of the EURO Working Group: EU/ME: The Metaheuristic Community, Bilecik, Turkey: Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University, March 2014, 31-36
- Keskin, Merve, Çatay, Bülent, ”The electric vehicle routing problem: outlook and recharging strategies“, Aydın, Ulviyye and Tanyaş, Mehmet and Keskin, Hakan (eds.), 13th International Logistics and Supply Chain Congress, Izmir, Turkey: Loder / Izmir University, October 2015, 828-838
An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search Approach for Solving the Electric Vehicle Routing Problem
- 15th Workshop of the EURO Working Group on Metaheuristics, Istanbul, Turkey, 2014.
An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search for the Electric Vehicle Routing Problem
- VeRoLog, Oslo, Norway, 2014
- 34th National Conference for Operations Research and Industrial Engineering, Bursa, Turkey, 2014.
Partial Recharge Strategies for the Electric Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
- Odysseus, 2015, 6th International Workshop on Freight Transportation and Logistics, Ajaccio, France.
A Matheuristic Approach for Solving the Electric Vehicle Problem with Time Windows and Fast Recharges
- VeRoLog, Nantes, France, 2016