1. “The r-interdiction selective multi-depot vehicle routing problem.” Mir Ehsan Hesam sadati, Deniz Aksen and Necati Aras. International Transactions in Operational Research 0 (2019): 1-32. (https://doi.org/10.1111/itor.12669)
2. “Two-level linear programming for fuzzy random portfolio optimization through possibility and necessity-based model.” Mir Ehsan Hesam sadati and Javad Nematian. Procedia Economics and Finance 5 (2013): 657-666. (doi:10.1016/S2212-5671(13)00077-4)
3. “Possibility theory for multiobjective fuzzy random portfolio optimization.” Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati, Ali Doniavi and Abbas Samadi. Decision Science Letters 3, no. 3 (2014): 305-318. (doi: 10.5267/j.dsl.2014.4.001)
4. “New methods for solving a vertex p-center problem with uncertain demand-weighted distance: A real case study.” Javad Nematian and Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations 6, no. 2 (2015): 253-266. (doi:10.5267/j.ijiec.2014.10.004)
5. “Optimization of Fuzzy Random Portfolio selection by Implementation of Harmony Search Algorithm.” Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati and Ali Doniavi.International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology 8, no. 2 (2014): 60-64. (doi: 10.14445/22315381/ijett-v8p212)
6. “The Application of Imperialist Competitive Algorithm for Fuzzy Random Portfolio Selection Problem.” Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati and Jamshid Bagherzadeh Mohasefi. International Journal of Computer Applications 79, no. 9 (2013): 10-14. (doi: 10.5120/13767-1618)
1. “An Empirical Investigation of Four Well-Known Polynomial-Size VRP Formulations.” Deniz Aksen, Temel Öncan and Mir Ehsan Hesam Sadati. PDF File
1. “The r-Interdiction Multi-Depot Vehicle Routing Problem”. 29th European Conference on Operational Research (EURO 2018), Valencia, Spain, July 8-11 2018.
2. “The r-Interdiction Multi-Depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Customer Selection“. Operations Research / Industrial Engineering Doctoral Students Colloquium, Sabanci University Industrial Engineering Department, Istanbul, Turkey, November 2-3 2017.
3. “The r-Depot Interdiction Vehicle Routing Problem with Capacitated Vehicles and Depots“. 37th National Operations Research and Industrial Engineering Congress (ORIE 2017), Yildiz Technical University Industrial Engineering Department, Istanbul, Turkey, July 5-7 2017.
4. “Comparison of Three Classes of MIP Formulations for the Generic CVRP“. VeRoLog 2015, Annual Workshop of the EURO Working Group on Vehicle Routing and Logistics Optimization, Vienna, Austria, June 8-10 2015.