Citations in Google Scholar Profile
Citations in Scopus Profile
For Curriculum Vitae (CV) click Here
- Doctor of Philosophy (Industrial Engineering and Operation Management), Collage of Engineering, Koç University , Istanbul, Turkey (2018).
- Master of Science (Industrial Engineering), Faculty of Engineering, Urmia University, Urmia, Iran (2014).
- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Engineering), Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran (2012).
- June 2019 – Present: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Smart Mobility and Logistics Lab, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Sabanci University (Academic Website)
- March 2019 – June 2019: Assistant Professor, Industrial Engineering Department, Istanbul Kültür University
- August 2014 – December 2018: Research and Teaching Assistant, Department of Industrial Engineering, Koç University
- Vehicle Routing Problem
- Green Logistics
- Facility Interdiction Problems
- Heuristic Optimization
- Operations Research
RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
- “A novel level-based model and a saving + GVNS algorithm for the weighted multiple Traveling Repairman Problem” with Vahid Akbar and Davood Shiri.
- “An empirical investigation of four well-known polynomial-size VRP formulations,” with Deniz Aksen and Temel Öncan.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- The most downloaded articles from Computers & Operations Research in the last 90 days (October 15, 2020), A trilevel r-interdiction selective multi-depot vehicle routing problem with depot protection
- Top Downloaded Paper 2018-2019, International Transactions in Operational Research, The r-Interdiction Selective Multi-Depot Vehicle Routing Problem
- Fall 2017 Outstanding Teaching Award Recipient, graduate school of science and engineering, Koç University
- Koç University Foundation Scholarship (2014-2018)
- Omega: The International Journal of Management Science (certificate of reviewing)
- Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review (certificate of reviewing)
- Computers & Operations Research
- Applied Mathematical Modelling
- Journal of Advanced Transportation
- Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies
- Economic Modelling
- Journal of Contemporary Management
- Global Journal of Technology & Optimization
- Prof. Dr. Bülent Çatay, Sabanci University, Department of Industrial Engineering, email@example.com
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Deniz Aksen, Associate Professor of Management Information Systems, koç University, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prof. Dr. Necati Aras, Boğaziçi University, Department of Industrial Engineering, email@example.com.