- Green currents for meromorphic maps of compact Kaehler manifolds, J. Geom. Anal. 23 (2013), no. 2, 970-998.
- Equidistribution toward the Green current in big cohomology classes, Internat. J. Math., 24 (2013), no. 10, 1350080, 25 pp.
- (with S. Cantat) Constraints on automorphism groups of higher dimensional manifolds, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 405 (2013), no. 1, 209-213.
- Ergodic properties of random holomorphic endomorphisms of P^k, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, (2015), no. 4, 927-959.
- Equidistribution of zeros of random holomorphic sections, Indiana Univ. Math. J., 65 (2016), no. 5, 1759-1793.
- Zero distribution of random sparse polynomials, Michigan Math. J., 66 (2017), no 2, 389-419.
- Asymptotic normality of linear statistics of zeros of random polynomials, Proc. of Amer. Math. Soc., 145 (2017), no. 7, 2917-2929.
- (with T. Bloom and N. Levenberg) Pluripotential Theory and Convex Bodies, Sbornik Mathematics, 209 (2018), no. 3, 67-101.
- Expected number of real roots for random linear combinations of orthogonal polynomials associated with radial weights, Potential Anal., 48 (2018), no. 4, 459-471.
- On global universality for zeros of random polynomials, to appear in Hacet. J. Math. Stat., DOI:10.15672/HJMS.2017.525. ArXiv: 1709.07621.
- Almost sure invariance principle for non-autonomous holomorphic dynamics in P^k, Conform. Geom. Dyn., 22 (2018), 45-61.
- (with D. Coman and H. Herrmann and G. Marinescu) A survey on zeros of random holomorphic sections, to appear in Dolomites Res. Notes Approx., ArXiv:1807.05390.
- (with D. Coman and G. Marinescu) Universality results for zeros of random holomorphic sections, submitted, ArXiv:1709.10346.
- (with T. Bloom and N. Levenberg and C.H. Lu) Pluripotential Theory and Convex Bodies: Large Deviation Principle, submitted, ArXiV:1807.11369.
- Mass equidistribution for random polynomials, submitted, ArXiv:1808.00932.