- A. Mielke, C. Ortner, Y. Şengül, An approach to nonlinear viscoelasticity via metric gradient flows, SIAM J. Math. Anal. 46 (2), 1317-1347, 2014. (PDF)
- J. M. Ball, Y. Şengül, Quasistatic nonlinear viscoelasticity and gradient flows, J. Dynam. Differential Equations, 27 (3), 405-442, 2015. (PDF)
- H. A. Erbay, Y. Şengül, Traveling waves in one-dimensional nonlinear models of strain-limiting viscoelasticity, Int. J. Non Linear Mech., 77, 61-68, 2015. (PDF)
- Y. Şengül, D. Vorotnikov, Generalized solutions for inextensible string equations, J. Differential Equations, 262, 3610-3641, 2017. (PDF)
- H. A. Erbay, Y. Şengül, A thermodynamically consistent stress-rate type model of one-dimensional strain-limiting viscoelasticity. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 71, 94, 2020. (PDF)
- H. A. Erbay, A. Erkip, Y. Şengül, Local existence of solutions to the initial-value problem for one-dimensional strain-limiting viscoelasticity, J. Differential Equations, 269, 9720-9739, 2020. (PDF)
- Y. Şengül, Viscoelasticity with limiting strain, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. S, 14 (1), 57-70, 2021.
- Y. Şengül, Nonlinear viscoelasticity of strain-rate type: an overview, Proc. R. Soc. A, 477:20200715, 2021.
- A. Goncharov, Y. Şengül, Quasi-equivalence of bases in some Whitney spaces, Canadian Math. Bull., 2021. 10.4153/S0008439521000114
- M. Bulicek, V. Patel, E. Süli, Y. Şengül, Existence of large-data global weak solutions to a model of a strain-limiting viscoelastic body, Commun. Pure Appl. Anal., 20 (5), 1931-1960, 2021.
- M. Bulicek, V. Patel, Y. Şengül, E. Süli, Existence and uniqueness of global weak solutions to strain-limiting viscoelasticity with Dirichlet boundary data, submitted. arXiv:2011.11683
- Y. Şengül, One-dimensional strain-limiting viscoelasticity with an arctangent type nonlinearity, Appl. Engin. Science, 7, 100058, 2021.
- A. Goncharov, Y. Şengül, Logaritmic dimension and bases in Whitney spaces, Turkish J. Math., 45, 1580-1591, 2021.
- Y. Şengül, A. Telciyan, Travelling wave and shock wave solutions for inextensible string equations, submitted. (Pre-publicaçoes DMUC)
- Y. Şengül, Global existence of solutions for one-dimensional strain-rate type viscoelasticity in the context of strain-limiting theory, AWM Springer Series, accepted.
- A. Karagöz, Y. Şengül, G. B. Başım, A Cahn-Hilliard modeling of metal oxide thin films for advanced CMP applications, ECS Transactions, 61 (17), 15-20, 2014.
- Y. Şengül, Well-posedness of dynamics of microstructure in solids, University of Oxford, 2010. (Oxford e-print)
- Y. Şengül, Logarithmic dimension and bases in Whitney spaces, Bilkent University, 2006. (Bilkent e-print)