- “The Limits of Mediation in the Arab Spring: The Case of Syria,” Third World Quarterly, 2016, 1080/01436597.2016.1218273.
- “Mediation as a Foreign Policy Tool in the Arab Spring: Turkey, Qatar and Iran,” Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies 14, no.7, 2015, 10.1080/19448953.2015.1063270.
- “The Role of Humanitarian NGOs in Turkey’s Peacebuilding,” International Peacekeeping 22, no.3, 2015: 230-247 (co-authored with Bülent Aras).
- “Turkey’s Peacebuilding in Somalia: The Limits of Humanitarian Diplomacy,” Turkish Studies 14, no.4, 735-757, 2013.
- “The Relations between Turkey and the Caucasus,” Perceptions 16, no.3, 2011: 53-68, (co-authored with Bülent Aras).
- “Mediation as a Foreign Policy Tool in the Arab Spring: Turkey, Qatar and Iran,” in Turkey, the Arab Spring and Beyond, Bülent Aras and Fuat Keyman (eds.), London: Routledge, 2016, forthcoming.
- “Humanitarian NGOs and Peacebuilding: The Case of Turkey,” in Turkey and India as Emerging Global Development and Humanitarian Actors: A Critical Analysis and Challenges Ahead, Bülent Aras and Şebnem Koşer Akçapar (eds.), London: Routledge, 2016, forthcoming.
- “Turkey’s Peacebuilding in Somalia: The Limits of Humanitarian Diplomacy,” in Turkey’s Rise as an Emerging Power, Paul Kubicek, Emel Parlar Dal and H. Tarik Oguzlu (eds.), London: Routledge, 2015.
- “Çatışma Çözümleri Perspektifinden Suriye-İsrail Meselesi [Syrian-Israeli Conflict from a Perspective of Conflict Resolution],” in Barışı Konuşmak: Teori ve Pratikte Çatışma Yönetimi [Talking about Peace: Conflict Management in Theory and Practice], Nezir Akyeşilmen (ed.), Ankara: Middle East Technical University Publications, 2012.
- “Davutoğlu Dönemi Türk Dış Politikası: 2009 Değerlendirmesi” [An Evaluation of Turkish Foreign Policy during Davutoğlu Era: 2009 Assessment, Türk Dış Politikası 2009 Yıllığı [2009 Assessment of Turkish Foreign Policy], Burhanettin Duran, Kemal İnat ve Muhittin Ataman, (eds.), Ankara: SETA, 2011 (co-authored with Bülent Aras).
- “Qatar’s Regional Aspirations: Changing Mediator Role during the Arab Spring,” POMEAS Brief, no.6, February 2015.
- “Violence Compared: Rape in Turkey and India,” Open Democracy, April 16, 2015 (co-authored with Jasmine Lovely George).
- “Searching for the Garden of Eden,” POMEAS Oped, July 15, 2014.
- “Is Turkey a Loner on the Thorny Path to Peace,” Hurriyet Daily News, April 26, 2013.
- “Turkish aid to Somalia: A new pulse in Africa,” Al Jazeera, September 2, 2011.
- “İsveç’te Gezinen Irkçı Hayalet [The racist ghost over Sweden],” Star Açık Görüş, October 4, 2010.
- “Turkey and India as Global Development and Humanitarian Actors,” Conference Report, IPC, February 2016.
- “Turkey’s Engagement in Africa’s Development, Workshop Report, IPC, February 2016.
- “International Humanitarian NGOs and Health Aid,” Workshop Report, IPC, August 2015 (co-authored with Bülent Aras).
- “International Humanitarian NGOs and Emergency Aid,” Workshop Report, IPC, August 2015 (co-authored with Bülent Aras).