- Turkish Foreign Policy (English), Sabancı University, Spring 2015 (co-lectured with Bülent Aras).
- Foreign Policy Analysis (English), Yalova University, Spring 2013.
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution (English), Yalova University, Fall 2013.
- The Changing World: A History of International Relations since 1945 (English), Keele University, Fall 2012 (Sessional tutor).
- Africa in the International System (English), Istanbul Commerce University, Fall 2015.
- Third Party Roles in Peace Processes (English), Sabancı University, Fall 2014.
- Foreign Policy Analysis (Turkish), Yalova University, Spring 2013.
- State and Society in Turkey (Turkish), Yalova University, Spring 2013; Fall 2010.
- Contemporary Issues in Turkish Foreign Policy (Turkish), Yalova University, Fall 2010.
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Seminars for Foreign Junior Diplomats (from Kosovo, Palestine, Yemen, Afghanistan, Moldova, South Sudan), Diplomacy Academy of Turkish Foreign Ministry, IPC, Spring and Fall 2013.
- Conflict Resolution, Mediation, and Peacebuilding Training (for undergraduate and graduate students from 57 countries) 3rd International Model of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July 2-5, 2013.
- “Conflict Resolution and Mediation,” Bilgesam Summer School (for undergraduate students), Istanbul, July 27, 2011.
- Peace and Conflict Resolution through Art and Games Training for Children (aged 10-14), Tarlabasi Community Center, Istanbul, March-April 2008.